First Choice Senior Account
Our First Choice Senior Checking account is paired with other convenient and money-saving options for those customers age 55 years or over.
To qualify for First Choice Senior Checking, you must maintain one of the following:
- Certificate of Deposit of $5,000 or more
- Regular Savings Account of $1,500 or more
- Money Market Investment Account of $2,500 or more, or
- Daily minimum balance of $1,000.
- All free services listed in Personal Checking
- Unlimited check writing
- Greystone checks
- Cashier's checks (limit 2 per visit)
- Notary Public
- 50% discount on first year safe deposit box fee, 10% discount per customer thereafter (subject to availability)
If the minimum balances are not maintained, the account will be assessed a $10 monthly maintenance fee.
Initial deposit requirement is $100.
Early Closing Fee
If the account is closed within first six months, an early closing fee of $15 will be charged.
Call today (618)234-9500. We look forward to being of service to you!
Community First Bank will NEVER ask you to verify your account information online, nor will we request this information through email. Community First Bank will not ask you to supply any account information or personal information by phone or email. Any official requests for sensitive information will be written on bank letterhead. If you are in doubt regarding the validity of a request for information, please feel free to contact the bank directly for confirmation. If you think you are a victim of identity theft or if you are solicited for information, please contact the bank immediately at (618) 234-9500.