Bank Anywhere, Anytime...
1st Net Online Banking puts you in control and it's FREE! Once you have registered and received your ID number and pin number, you'll find many benefits to online banking.
- Anytime - Online banking can be accessed 24 hours a day / 7 days a week.
- Anywhere that you have internet access.
- Convenience - Transfer funds between accounts without going to the bank.
- Save Time. Access your account information, verify deposited amounts or if checks have cleared. You can even view images of checks.
- Easy to use. Online help is available or you may contact a customer service representative for assistance.
- Receive Your Monthly Bank Statement Online! Your electronic statement will be available for viewing or downloading for up to one year after the statement cycle date.
- Save money. Sign up for the "Bill Pay" option and save the cost of envelopes and postage.
- FREE "Bill Pay" on Personal accounts! Economically priced for business accounts. Consult with one of our customer service representatives for "Bill Pay" pricing.
- Downloads to many popular financial systems - Microsoft Money, Quickbooks & Excel (some software programs require an additional interface module be purchased before a download can be processed).
- Organized record keeping - maintains payment history.
1stNet Online Banking requirements:
- An internet browser that supports 128 bit encryption.
- Sufficient electronic storage capacity on your computer's hard drive or other data storage unit.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher.
- In order to participate in our electronic communications program you will need an email account with a service provider.
- A personal computer and an internet connection capable of receiving, accessing, displaying, and either, printing or storing, communications received in electronic form from us via a plain text-formatted e-mail or by access to our website using the internet browser.
FREE 1st Net Bill Pay to all Personal Checking Customers!
- Save on postage and envelopes
- Bills can be set up for electronic payment (instant) or paper check
- Bills can be scheduled in advance up to one year for payment on specific dates
- You can receive confirmation that payments have been made
- Easy to use - schedule Bill Pay with one time payment, fixed recurring payments, variable recurring payments, occasional payments
- Saves you time - payments can be scheduled in only a few seconds
- Payment history on accounts
Call today (618)234-9500. We look forward to being of service to you!
- Multi levels of security
- SSL encryption technology
- You can change your password at will
- 10 minute/no use automatic time out
- System intrusion monitoring
- Authentication and firewall software
- Passwords are masked when entered
- On statement histories, social security #'s and account numbers are masked for your protection
Community First Bank will NEVER ask you to verify your account information online, nor will we request this information through email. Community First Bank will not ask you to supply any account information or personal information by phone or email. Any official requests for sensitive information will be written on bank letterhead. If you are in doubt regarding the validity of a request for information, please feel free to contact the bank directly for confirmation. If you think you are a victim of identity theft or if you are solicited for information, please contact the bank immediately at (618) 234-9500.